Our class on multimedia journalism is up and online!
June 21, 2019
We’re proud to announce the launch of not one but two new courses this week! We’ve just published our class on multimedia journalism, which, like all our classes, is free of charge, fully covered by our EU grant! Register here if you haven’t already: https://eplatform.e-jcn.eu/
The class features subjects such as:
- The relationship between marketing and journalism
- How to use social media in your reporting and when promoting your pieces
- An introduction to data journalism
- User-friendly tools that will help you work with photos and audio content
- Issues of fragmentation and hate speech in the media
- How to cover matters such as migration
- An introduction to diversity in tech
- An introduction to online harassment and what we can do about it
We hope you enjoy the class! And, as usual – if you have any questions, just drop us a note on email@example.com!